Reusable Full Face Shield, 5 Sets
|Brand||Health Care Logistics|
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
- Extended Use & Reduced Cost - Use one shield up to two weeks (five to 10 uses) with proper cleaning to significantly extend the life of your face covering. Average cost per use is $0.76 compared to $6 each for single-use face shields.
- Set Savings - Each set includes one adjustable halo, one elastic band and five polycarbonate/polyethylene shields. Halo and elastic color may vary. Reusing each shield multiple times provides a significant cost savings to the facility.
- Reduce Transmission - Each individual can be assigned a face shield set for extended single-user protection.
- Cleaning - Follow your facility’s internal procedures for disinfection. We recommend soap and water and isopropanol (70%). Hydrogen peroxide is not compatible; shields cannot be autoclaved.
- FDA Registered - #50287880
- Quantity - Five sets (five halos, five elastic bands, 25 reusable shields) per package