DMI AMBULATION GAIT BELT
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
- This gait belt makes it easier and safer to hold patients up while they walk or move them from place to place: wheelchair to bed, car, bath chair, commode, etc.
- The convenient hand holds on each side will help you get a good grip and save you from trying to lift the person by the arms
- To use: place the belt around the persons waist over their clothing with the hand holds on each side. Snap the buckle closed. Youre ready to move the person.
- Adjustable for a custom fit; hand holds offer a variety of holding positions. Convenient snap-to-close buckle makes it easy to snap shut.
- Made of heavy-duty, 2-inch cotton webbing; machine washable
- Adjustable for a custom fit
- Made of heavy-duty, 2-inch cotton webbing
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Machine washable
- UPC: 041298060277; 041298602712; 041298060284