BRAZOS WALKING STICKS TWISTED AROMATIC CEDAR CANE
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
- This smooth, polished red-hued cane has a natural beauty that will appeal to both men and women. It's incredibly sturdy while being remarkably lightweight. It has a nice, fresh aroma which adds to its appeal.
- Unlike lifeless metal canes, this best-selling cane is crafted from natural wood -- the choicest cedar, a tough rustic wood with a beautiful finish, which makes it a true work of art and a one-of-a-kind treasure.
- The cane has classic appeal but with an interesting twist that makes it truly unique. Don't be surprised if people ask where you got it!
- The rubber tip at the bottom gives you good traction on most surfaces; contains latex
- Each walking cane is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time, so no two are exactly alike. It also makes a great gift!
- Made in USA by skilled woodworkers
- Handcrafted, one at a time
- Slip-resistant rubber tip; contains latex
- To find your size, stand up straight and relax your arm to the side. Have someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor. A good cane size should allow for an elbow that is slightly bent. Most Brazos canes and walking sticks can be sized down with a handsaw.
- Lifetime limited warranty; UPC 840008013820, 840008014728