BRAZOS WALKING STICKS TURNED KNOB OAK CANE 50230000241
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
- If you're looking for a solid yet lightweight walking cane with classic good looks, this is the cane for you. You'll feel more secure and stable with this strong companion at your side.
- This attractive cane is crafted from natural wood -- the choicest oak, a strong wood with an attractive finish, which makes it a true work of art and a one-of-a-kind treasure.
- People will notice this amazing walking cane wherever you go. The shiny brass hame top handle gives it a distinctive look that sets it worlds apart from ordinary canes.
- The rubber tip at the bottom gives you good traction on most surfaces; contains latex
- Each walking cane is made in the USA by master woodworkers. Handcrafted, one at a time, so no two are exactly alike. It also makes a great gift!
- Made in USA by skilled woodworkers
- Handcrafted, one at a time
- Slip-resistant rubber tip; contains latex
- To find your size, stand up straight and relax your arm to the side. Have someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor. A good cane size should allow for an elbow that is slightly bent. Most Brazos canes and walking sticks can be sized down with a handsaw.
- Lifetime limited warranty; UPC 840008014186, 840008011161, 840008014193, 840008011178, 840008010829, 840008011154