Soft Weight - Tan - 1.1 lbs
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
- Soft, weighted balls that are constructed of Pliable PVC shells and that have a 4-1/2" diameter
- Ideal for strength training and muscle toning as well as rehabilitation regimens
- Weight marked in pounds and kilograms on the surface of each weighted ball
- Features a durable, wipe-clean surface that promotes hygienic use
- Plyometric weights available from 1.1 lbs. to 6.6 lbs. or in a set of 6
TheraBand Soft Weights
These weighted balls are designed for strengthening, plyometrics, balance training and mobilization of the user s hands or wrists. They can also be used with one or two hands to promote functional grip strength development. TheraBand Soft Weights are the perfect tool for recovering from an injury or surgery.
TheraBand Soft Weights are made from durable PVC that is great for long-term use. This makes them perfect for professional gyms or at home use. The wipe-clean surface makes them easy to clean and keep sanitary. The exercise balls have their weights marked on the sides making them easy to identify.
In order to recover from surgery or injury you need to have the right equipment. TheraBand Soft Weights are perfect for any type of upper extremity injury. The balls are easy to hold and manipulate. They come in six weights that can be used for a progressive exercise regimen.