Medical Products Supply Company is Registered under Welleus Global Solutions LLC Company,located at 39899 Balentine Dr Ste 200 Newark 94560 CA
1. All returns must have a return authorization number.
2. Returnable products may be returned up to 7 days after delivery. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
3. Restocking Fee Schedule (Restocking Fee applies to all returns.)
|Return from Date of Invoice||Re-stocking fee Percentage|
|0 – 7 Days||5% / $25 minimum + Freight|
4. Product(s) must be in new, fit to be offered-for-sale condition. Safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
5. All parts and accessories must be included and in original packaging.
6. Shipping fees are non-refundable and the cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
7. If your order(s) shipped for free and you are returning it, we will deduct the original outbound shipping costs from your refund.
8. All returns must be unopened and in resalable conditions and contain the original packing material, manuals and blank warranty cards.
9. Credit will not be granted for merchandise unsuitable for resale. Merchandise must be in original packing and is subject to inspection. Merchandise that has been
Marked, affixed with stickers, or with crushed packaging will not be accepted.
10. Products purchased from Welleus Global Solutions are subject to manufacturer policies, terms, insurance, conditions and warranties. Welleus Global Solutions will not be held
Responsible for any Product Policies, terms, Conditions, Insurance, Warranties or restocking fees assessed by manufacturers on returned items.
11. Due to health and safety regulations, products which relate to personal hygiene and self care are non-returnable. Products that come in contact with the body are single use items or are not individually wrapped will be non-returnable.
12. If for any reason, a manufacturer will not authorize a return on goods purchased, Welleus Global Solutions will not be able to issue a refund
13. Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained from customer service or a sales representative for any and all returns.
14. RA numbers are valid for 10 business days from the date of issue.
15. A return without an RA number will not be accepted.
16. For all prices and products, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to website errors, error in price uploading, Out of stock, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors in advertisements. http://medicalproductssupply.com/ is not responsible for manufacturer price changes, which may occur at any time without notice.
17. All products are covered by manufacturer's warranty against defects. Certain manufacturers require you to contact those manufacturers directly to repair or replace your products under their warranty.
18. Items that leave the USA are non-returnable.
19. eBooks purchased are not eligible for return and refund.
20. Warranties may be voided on items that leave the USA
21. All returns will be charged a restocking fee. Returns will not be accepted on special-order items, insulin pumps or vendor drop ships.
22. All returns must be returned in original packaging and must be in the same unit of measure as originally purchased.
23. Returns are subject to inspection by Medical Products Supply. No credit will be issued for product that we determine cannot be resold.
24. Please send email to email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Please have the invoice number and date of purchase available when you are sending email. Please write the Return Authorization Number on a prepaid shipping label.
25. All the back order which are comming directly from manufacture may take 2-3 week for delivery. We will send you email for back order and in any case if you want to cancel the order please inform us.
26. The standard shipping does not apply for some products that are large in dimensions or heavy in weight than standard size. The user need to pay for the extra cost. Before processing the order the user will be reached with the quote, and upon approval the order will be processed.
27. We try to provide the most accurate estimate for shipping but in few cases we may have to call you back to confirm the actual shipping cost. This is because the items varies in sizes and weight and the system may not be able to calculate the accurate shipping cost at the time of placing the order.