Fridge-Tag 2 ISO Certified - Refrigerator
|Brand||Health Care Logistics|
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
- CDC Compliant - Meets CDC requirements for vaccine storage. Design provides IP-67 waterproof protection.
- 30 Days at-a-Glance - Fridge-Tag 2 s direct display feature requires no software to quickly review 30 day s worth of data instantly. Check all relevant refrigerator temperature monitoring data at any time and discover temperature violations immediately. Compact measurement device will store up to 60 days of temperature data that can quickly be downloaded in an easy to use comprehensive reports.
- Sensor - Monitors the temperature inside the unit to protect the integrity of temperature-sensitive drugs. Includes a removable external probe temperature sensor that allows the display unit to be positioned outside the refrigerator while the probe remains inside.
- Temperature Range - From -13 F to 122 F (-10 C to 55 C) operating temperature range. Measurement frequency is every minute.
- Alarm - Fridge-Tag 2 refrigerator thermometer features preset alarms to warn of temperature violation:
Preset alarm for Refrigerator: 60 minutes above 8.0 C (or 46.4 F); 15 minutes below 2.0 C (or 35.6 F).
- Visual alarms will alert to any temperature violation. Clear OK sign is visible if the alarm limit has not been violated during the previous 30 days.
- ISO 17025 Certified - Certification included with each unit.
- Dimensions: 5-1/4"W x 2-15/16"H x 9/16"D