Vyper 2.0 - Speckled
Note : Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
- The ideal myofascial release tool that reduces muscle soreness and stiffness through vibration and a grooved exterior shell
- Cutting edge high-intensity vibration technology used to effectively warm up before physical activity and recover after
- Eco-friendly, German engineered roller designed to enhance the body s overall movement and performance
- Travel friendly portable fitness roller can be taken anywhere even on the plane (TSA approved as a carry-on)
- Features rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that provide over two hours of use per charge
The Hyperice Vyper 2.0 is the ideal vibrating fitness roller that will exceed the needs of warming up, recovery, and activation. Designed with a smooth and grooved exterior shell and a powerful 3 speed vibration system the Vyper 2.0 provides increased flexibility, range of motion, and circulation. The Vyper 2.0 is the perfect roller to reduce muscles soreness and stiffness and is available in three different colors all with the same density.
Vibration Technology Benefits
This vibrating roller is unlike any other traditional foam roller. The powerful vibration technology allows for deep muscle penetration and activation faster and more effectively. The three different vibration settings are controlled by circuitry controls and provide maximum vibration to the body and muscles. Even when force is applied to the Vyper 2.0 it maintains its high-quality amplitude and G-force. Vibration Technology takes rolling to a whole new level for enhanced movement and performance.
Warm up & Recovery Tool
The Vyper 2.0 is the perfect warm up and recovery device used daily by elite athletes to aid in the warm up and recovery process. Use the Vyper 2.0 before physical activity to activate, loosen, and lengthen the muscles for increased flexibility and circulation. When muscles become stiff and sore after physical activity use the Vyper 2.0 to reduce and relieve muscle pain for faster and more effective recovery. The dense shell and vibration technology does not cause more pain but actually reduces the pain associated with myofascial release.