Accel TB Trigger Spray, 32 oz
Product Code :
|Brand||Health Care Logistics|
|Packaging||1 Per Each|
- Active ingredient: 0.5% Hydrogen Peroxide
- EPA-registered Accel TB surface cleaner is a ready-to-use formula that provides superior daily cleaning and broad-spectrum disinfecting efficacy in rapid and realistic contact times while being non-irritating to eyes and skin.
- Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP) technology (0.5% hydrogen peroxide) is effective against a broad spectrum of pathogens. Hospital-grade disinfectant kills viruses (including Norovirus) and bacteria in one minute, TB in five minutes and fungi in 10 minutes. No mixing, diluting or waiting required prior to use.
- One-step, non-toxic disinfectant, cleaner and deodorizer is ideal for use on environmental surfaces and patient care devices in hospitals and other healthcare settings, pharmaceutical cleanrooms and compounding pharmacies where short contact time is beneficial.
- Gentle on people - no gloves or other PPE is required for routine use, unlike most disinfectants.
Write Your Own Review